Our vision is for a UK mobile and wireless sector that serves the needs of those who live and work in the UK by offering them:
- a wide choice of competing providers of mobile and wireless networks which we are able to be used reliably while commuting, travelling, at home or in the office,
- easy and reliable mechanisms to allow consumers to switch between competing network and service providers;
- a wide choice of good value and affordable mobile and wireless services (voice and data) - including mobile internet access that is, to the extent technically feasible, as open and flexible as today’s fixed internet;
- a diverse range of high-quality content and, where appropriate, protection from harmful content
- coverage across as much of the UK as is economically feasible (and, potentially, going further where that is socially desirable); and
- protection from unfair practices and scams, including those infringing citizens’ interests in protecting their personal information, identity or location.
The continued success of the mobile sector will require regulation to change as industry changes